Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Endless Love

I just love the Endless Love Series. I especially loved Tale of Autumn with Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin. Hehe... Won Bin is a honey. There's something about guys who know how to cry. They are sooo masculine. Song Hye Kyo is beautiful and when she cries, you would love to cry with her (if you were a girl) while you would want to wipe her tears (if you were a guy).

I remember my male office mates who rush home just watch to her on TV. You would never hear of guys who love to watch soap operas until she came along :)

The Winter Sonata is also nice. It has swept Asia off its feet. Click here to see why. I think Park Yong Ha is cute. Hehe. Need I say that I find Korean actors HOT.

I wonder why Koreans and Japanese love to dye their hair different shades of blonde. Probably to stand out from the crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home