Monday, May 16, 2005

Reality TV Crazy

I think this is a good year for reality TV...

Yep, I am a reality TV addict. Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice... I love them. I even watch Temptation Island and the Bachelorette just so I could ogle at them boys with the buffed bods.

Tom Westman has won a million bucks for Survivor: Palau while Uchenna and Joyce have already won the Amazing Race, edging out Rob and Amber (yep, the couple from Survivor).

I think Tom played the game well. He took on the leadership role for Koror early on in the game and Koror basically wiped out the other team, Ulong. Tom also dominated the immunity challenges. He was coaxing, threatening at times but, yep, it's a game and he definitely earned the million bucks. I also think that it was cool having a 40-something dude kick @ss.

Uchenna and Joyce also played well. I think I know what makes a good relationship tick. I have seen it on this couple and on Chip and Kim (last season's winner). It's that when one of the partners get mad, the other one lets him be. You can't beat fire with fire but you can withhold oxygen :)

Their win also shows cosmic circularity or karma. I mean, what you give to the universe goes back to you tenfold :)

Rob and Amber were quite dominant but I think they should have been featured in a Celebrity (or Semi-Celebrity, in their case) Amazing Race.

While on The Apprentice, it's Book Smart (Kendra) vs. Street Smart (Tana). Hmmm... I think Kendra is going to win. Tana is experienced and worldwise but she has a habit of being condescending. Well, it's really up to the Donald to decide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home