Sunday, August 14, 2005

Side Projects

Yup, been busy with projects (on the side) for quite a while now. Probably the reason why traffic has been down at my blog hahaha!

Anyway, someone suggested I attend The Basic Course on Fund Raising organized by Venture for Fund Raising Asia to help me upgrade my currently non-existent fundraising skills. It's a 3-day course that aims to enable attendees to target donors, plan, control and implement fundraising projects.

I truly truly regret I didn't take up that Development Finance elective in college.

3 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005 9:35:00 AM, Blogger just-in-casey said...

Hey adie, it would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with HTML. Don't worry, you don't have to be a programmer to understand it :)

For the "palamuti" (clock, counter, etc), these are freebies. All you have to do is paste the HTML/javascript code on your blog template.

To check out how I did with my blog, click on View>Page Source on your browser's menu. Hope this helps. :)

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 9:48:00 AM, Blogger just-in-casey said...

Oops, gladie pala. My mistake, not the keyboard's :)

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 8:47:00 PM, Blogger just-in-casey said...

Gladie, here are some helpful links:

www.bravenet.com -- site counter/polls/cartoons etc.
www.blogpatrol.com -- counter
www.clocklink.com -- clocks
www.weatherpixie.com -- location-specific weather
www.flickr.com -- photo hosting service
www.photobucket.com -- photo hosting service din

Marami pang ibang resources. Just hit Google. Welcome to the wild world of blogging :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home