Monday, October 31, 2005

The Reason For Being

Actually I don't know. Because if I say we're here for a purpose, that means that we are predestined to do the things we do -- that if we are predestined to kill someone or do other things to screw up our lives and everyone else's around us, then so be it (this is the most abused, simplistic reason when people eff up their lives).

So I will just say I don't freaking know. But this I am sure: I will live in the here and now. I will do what I think is right based on societal mores and reason. I will think before I dive. I will love cute things. I will be kikay. I will be beautiful on the OUTSIDE as well as inside. I will eat chocolate and to hell with fat! I will say what's on my mind and I will demand to know the truth, awful or otherwise. I will follow the golden rule and will only be kind to those who were kind to me. I will NOT be a doormat anymore. I will NOT be silent anymore. I will give everyone else a piece of my mind when they try to demean me and my character and the people I love. I will even go to court to shut them up nyahaha...

I will be kind to the universe, even if others aren't. I will try to be reasonable when others are shtoopid. I will be faithful if others are sluts. I will be a friggin' b*tch when I need to be. I will fight tooth and nail even if it's useless to do so. I will be loud. I will be proud. I will be me.
---

Whew! That was some serious ranting. Hehe, the reason for the above monologue is the realization that: many people are both bad AND bad-looking, many people are pretentious farts thinking they can be christian and get away with anything, many girls are whores because of necessity, more girls are sluts out of sheer stupidity, most guys are chronic unfaithful pigs and I am one b*tchy gal out to save my arse --and only mine!-- from the world. Nyahahaha! Ok, will shut up. For now.

And oh, Happy Halloween everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home