Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Thing About...

Work . In school, you have teachers bombarding you with utopian thoughts of how reward and recognition are directly proportional to the amount/quality of work you do. Wrong.
People. Religion teaches us that a person is basically good. I don't wanna sound so know-it-all but... Wrong. Some people are just plain bad to the bone. And they're so good at pretending otherwise. Tsk tsk.
Men. John Gray tells us they're from Mars. I say, they're from the animal kingdom, bwahahaha... You want a good representative picture of a Pinoy male? Go to the zoo, laddie.
Pinoy Big Brother. Ooh, yes, they say Freud is so old school, but I say, we always give in to our most base, voyeuristic tendencies. They say PBB is a reflection of how Pinoys ACTUALLY live. So... I wanna see some sex in PBB, preferably with no protection please, kissing is so tame, MTRCB. I wanna see someone get pregnant. I wanna see someone get STDs. I wanna see some frontal nudity. I wanna see profanity. I wanna see catfights and mud wrestling. Dammit, don't these things happen in real life? So, how come PBB doesn't have these? Attention, ABS-CBN honchos... Nyahahaha..
Relatives. You can choose your friends, but you cannot choose relatives, sadly.
Women. Regardless of how smart a woman is, she sucks in love. Sad, but mostly true. Cristy told me it's the universe's way of balancing things out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home