Saturday, July 16, 2005

Korean Dramas

I was bloghopping just now (too TAMAD to write on my blog) and I came across Perry V.'s blog. He has loads of MP3s and galleries dedicated to Korean stars. He also has a Kyoko Fukada gallery (the Japanese actress in The Ring 2).

Syempre hinanap ko if he has a Song Hye Kyo gallery ("Jenny" of Endless Love and "Jessie" of Full House). The photo I like is the one where she doesn't seem to have make up on and wearing a tank top. Ang ganda pa rin nya!

















There was a Chae Rim ("Nicole" in All About Eve) photo that I really liked. And I am posting it here.




















He even has a Coke Girls gallery. Coke ko 'to!














As for male Korean actors, he has galleries for Kwon Sang Woo ("Cholo" in Stairway to Heaven), Jang Dong Gun ("Kenneth" in All About Eve), Baek Sung Hyun (played the young Cholo in Stairway to Heaven)...

Sayang walang Won Bin gallery he he...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home