Sunday, July 24, 2005

Un-Firefox Friendly

Get Firefox!
I have been using Firefox for a year now and I found that it is way better than the old IE. It's virtually pop-up free and loads faster vs IE (even if you're on dial-up).

So it just pisses me when I go visit a website and it does not support Firefox. I visited the JobsDB website and the following message was displayed:

We apologize that "MyJobsDB member section" only supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or above on Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP at this moment because of incompatible behavior on other browsers and operating systems especially in supporting XML. We will continue to enhance our system in order to support other browsers and operating systems in the near future.
So, which era does the website's developer live in? Dude, wake up and smell the roses.

If you're like me, who's fed up with IE, download Firefox now and literally re-discover the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home